Wax melter with water seal, big + gas stool free.
The device consists of an external tank in which there is water and a basket containing frames or drought.
The additional equipment is a gas stool, thanks to which, by heating the water tank, we obtain steam.
This product is no longer in stock
|Basket dimension||530x375x440 mm|
|Tank dimension||580x420x600 mm|
Wax melter are designed for recovering wax from bee frames or just dried using the steam method.
They consist of an external tank in which there is water and from a basket containing frames or drought. The additional equipment is a gas stool, thanks to it, by heating the water tank, we obtain steam.
Preparation of wax melters with a gas burner:
1. Fill the tank with water to the level of the drain tube.
2. Fill the basket with frames or dried.
3. Cover the device with the lid.
4. Place the burners under the device in such a way that the flame will heat the entire surface of the bottom of the device.
5. Wait for steam to form and the melted wax.
6. After melting the batch, check the water level and top up if necessary.
7. Fill the basket with frames or dried.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until the melt ends.
9. After finishing the process, turn off the burner and close the gas cylinder.
10. Clean the basket from the grains in it and prepare for the next use.
11. To connect the cylinder, it is necessary to use a gas regulator.